MACK Granite Liebherr crane truck
The impressive Liebherr crane truck literally towers above the BRUDER range of utility vehicles. When the telescopic length is extended, the crane truck is already of considerable height and can be extended even further with an additional boom. Our small customers will be impressed because when the crane boom is at full length with the additional attachment and fully raised, it is 1.3 m high and will tower above some of the little builders. Given the size, it must naturally also be stable. A high level of stability to prevent the crane truck tipping over is achieved with the swivelling and individually-adjustable support legs of the vehicle platform. For even greater stability, the installed counterweight can be used β€“ just like an original crane. To ensure it is heavy enough, it can be filled with sand. BRUDER's slogan `multifunctionalΒ΄ is particularly evident in this model. A newly devel-oped cable winch with a locking device and overload protection make it very easy to get to grips with the crane hook, even when lifting and lowering large parts. Our love of detail extends to the crane operator's cab too. Just like the original, it has a pane protection frame and a sliding door which opens. A tool compartment integrated into the platform completes the many functions of the crane.
The Mack cab is just as impressive. With its numerous chrome parts and the large bonnet, it embodies the American way of life. A truck with many functions like the bonnet and doors which open.
- cabin windows made of transparent and high-quality polycarbonate
- folding outside mirror
- engine bonnet can be opened
- all doors of the structure can be opened
- fold-out and fold-down support legs
- counterweight can be fixed with holding bracket
- counterweight can be filled with sand or gravel
- crane boom can be extended as one piece with adjusting knob and locking mechanism
- crane boom can be extended with crane boom tip attached to the side
- sliding door with snap-in function
- crane attachment swivels by 360Β°
- fender, front panel, bonnet ornament, rear-view mirrors, exhaust pipes, roof lights, fanfares, and frame add-ons with chrome look
- tread tyres
- fully functional cable reel drive with specially developed overload protection
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16