Upgrade is an exciting new multi-level course for students who are studying English from A1 through to C2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference. The series develops students language level while capturing their interest and motivating them through real-life content.
Upgrade aims not only to develop students linguistic skills, but also to prepare students for exams at B2 and C2 levels. Each level of Upgrade is structured around the Students Book that contains ten theme-related core units with five reviews as well as a Grammar Reference, a Writing Bank and a Speaking Bank to support students during their studies.
A strong skills syllabus runs through Upgrade which actively improves students performance in reading, writing, listening and speaking. Upgrade offers a complete package of print and digital materials, which provides maximum flexibility for different learning situations.
Key Features of Upgrade:
• ten theme-related units, each containing carefully developed tasks designed to improve students reading, writing, listening and speaking skills as well as to build on their vocabulary and grammar;
• five progress reviews, one after every two units, to consolidate the vocabulary and grammar being taught;
• a Grammar Reference to support the grammar theory presented in each unit;
• a Writing Bank and a Speaking Bank to support students productive skills;
• cross-platform interactive IWB and e-book which can be used on all learning devices.