King Theoden, courageous soldier and leader of the land of Rohan, fell under the power of the wizard Saruman through the slithering
machinations of his servant Grima. He could only be exorcised of Saruman's corrupting influence through the intervention of Gandalf
the White. As Gandalf said to Theoden Your fingers would remember their old strength better if they grasped your sword, his
mind cleared, his authority as king returned to him and his great sword, Herugrim, was once more returned to his grasp. Theoden
went on to lead the defense of Helm's Deep and the charge of the Rohirrim to the aid of Gondor and against the hordes of the enemy
that assailed the White City. The hope of all Men and Free Peoples then lay in the defense of Minas Tirith.
Σπαθί Herugrim του Theoden (Lord of the Rings) του βασιλιά του Ροχάν, που κυβέρνησε τη χώρα του κατά τον πόλεμο του δαχτυλιδιού την τρίτη εποχή.
Διαστάσεις/Περιεχόμενο: 93 εκ.
- Blade material: tempered 420 J2 stainless steel (rat-tail tang construction)
- Handle material: solid metal guard and pommel with antiqued brass-plated finish, leather-wrapped grip
- Overall length: approx. 92.7 cm
- Blade length: approx. 69.9 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 6.4 mm
- Incl. wooden display plaque (28 x 26.7 x 2 cm, silkscreened) and certificate of authenticity