Frendt Favorit 926 Vario
- detachable front weight
- engine bonnet can be opened
- steerable and off-road front axle
- retrofittable twin tyres
- tread tyres
- additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
Just like all tractors of the TOP Profi series, this true-to-the-original tractor can also be equipped with a clip-on front loader and with twin tyres (not included). The off-road front axle can be steered directly both via the steering wheel in the driver's cab and via an enclosed steering rod extension which the children can insert onto the steering wheel through the sliding roof in the driver's cab. The engine bonnet can be opened to reveal the engine block. Tread tyres complete the picture.
All of the numerous trailers and trailed implements of the Profi series can be combined with the Fendt Favorit 926 Vario tractor so that the little "farmers" can re-enact the work on the fields and the production of agricultural produce. To add to the fun of playing, the Fendt Favorit 926 Vario can be equipped with twin tyres [art. no.: 02013] and front loader [art. no.: 02005] (not included).