LEMKEN Semi-mounted reversible plough Vari-Titan
As the model description in the original already suggests this type of plough concerns a truly imposing design for treating soil in farming.
The rotary gear that can be pivoted by 180 degrees makes the plough very agile despite its substantial size and can also be used in hilly and rough terrain without any problems. The large castor wheels minimise soil pressure when ploughing and ensure secure transporting on roads.
The impressive BRUDER model has been developed in the same way as the original Vari-Titan series and fits superbly to the new generation of Pro tractors. The plough can of course be pulled by all BRUDER Unimogs and the Profi series tractors.
- fold-out drawbar
- Height-adjustable chassis
- tread tyres
- carrying wheels with turning function
- turning function of the plough when in transporting position (middle position), left and right work position
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Scale 1:16