The Companion includes:
• all words and expressions in the Student’s Book and Workbook that students would need to learn or revise, listed in order of appearance.
• an accurate definition of each word or expression in English, related to its specific use in the Student’s Book or Workbook, with phonetic transcription and translation in modern Greek.
• an example for each headword, specially written to reflect its meaning in the specific context.
• additional listing of associated words, derivatives, synonyms, opposites and special notes where useful.
• a complete Grammar Reference section in each unit, with grammar theory translated in Greek.
• extra Vocabulary and Grammar Practice sections in every unit, with additional exam-type tasks on the key lexical and structural items of the unit.
• a separate Alphabetical word list at the back of the Companion, for ease of reference.