Amazing English Grammar
is a new three-level series of beautifully illustrated grammar reference and practice books, taking students from Senior A to Senior C class. Each level is of a manageable length and can be completed in one academic year. Thanks to its thoroughly researched syllabus, Amazing English Grammar can be used alongside any Senior A-C course. Amazing English Grammar contains:
• an introductory unit containing two lessons, and six main units containing five lessons.
• amusing grammar presentations featuring The Amazing Kids: Rocky, Dash, Feather and Cat.
• clear, simple grammar theory.
• a wide variety of practice exercises.
• speaking tasks to encourage students to use the grammar productively in contextualised situations.
• regular reviews consolidating the grammar learnt in the preceding two units.
• writing tasks to allow students to use the grammar productively in contextualised situations.
• a list of irregular verbs.